Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kurkure Green Chutney Rajasthani Style










Origin - India
Rating - Not So Good
These could easily be mistaken for crunchy Cheeto's texture wise but they are bland and a smell like dog food with lime. Definitely not the worst chips I've had but just not that great, they're the slightest bit spicy and have a slight lime taste. What offends me is the back of the bag, look, if you know your product sucks don't try to influence me into dressing it up with bad recipes. I'm not going to shove these into a waffle cone with potatoes, that's just madness. I know, let's pour strawberry ramune in our eyes while we're at it. Someone needs to hold these guys down with a slap and finger point.
~Reviewed by Andy X 


Kurkure- Green Chutney
Rating: Donkey Shit

They look like hard cheezie's and smell like something went sour and died. And they taste like shards of some rancid old man's petrified socks. And they want me to ruin a perfectly good ice cream cone with these?
~Reviewed by Ms. K

No comments:

Post a Comment