Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kodomo No Nomimono Sangaria Soft Drink













Origin - Japan
Rating - Good
Step aside for wackiness, we present to you:  Kodomo No Nomimono Sangaria Soft Drink. It looks like beer and gets a head like beer but this is a drink from it's own magical kingdom. I originally thought this was some kind of "sangria", just spelled wrong (engrish, what you gone do?). It smells like rubber, a turn off but I've smelled much worse. It has the most bizarre taste, kinda like an artificial beer flavor mixed with apple cider and cream soda. Also, as Ms. K pointed out, it contains TUNA OIL!! Surprises! I have to admit I like it but it confuses me greatly (much like Japan).
~Reviewed by Andy X 

Kodomo near beer
Rating: Good

Mmmm sparkly appleish Japanese near beer. This is a pretty tasty soda. I wonder what's in this.... ummm tuna oil. Let's just try to forget that. But there's also beer flavouring. Is that a powder? Can you get it in a spray? Where can I get some of that!?!
~Reviewed by Ms. K

No comments:

Post a Comment