Sunday, July 29, 2012

Lay's Brand - India's Magic Masala










Origin - India
Rating - Boston Baked Beans
I'm not so sure about these. Don't get me wrong, I love Indian food but these are kinda funky. I could just be biased from my last masala experience (WRONG WRONG WRONG!!!). I like the fact that these are spicy and a little savory but there's this underlying funk that I don't care for. It's like a sour shoe taste, I don't know. Magic Masala is definitely not as "Dhak Dhak" as the bag claims and more "Burn it with fire" if it gets out of control.
~Reviewed by Andy X
Look, here's our friend again. "What...are...you...rambling...about...you...fucking...psycho?". India's answer to the Branch Davidians perhaps? It's a Dillogical mystery...

Magic Masala Lays
Rating: Boston Baked Beans

They smell like ginger and chili's as they should. It was a promising start.  The taste while you're chewing is frankly strange. There's a funk that I just can't put my finger on. But then the after taste is really nice and spicy. Yummy really. So I put another in my mouth and was reminded of how it was kinda gross...but then it was tasty again. And with each subsequent chip I felt stupider and stupider.
~Reviewed by Ms. K



No comments:

Post a Comment