Saturday, July 28, 2012

Mystery Ramune, Condom Flavor?

 











Origin - Japan
Rating - Good
I wasn't sure what the flavor of this was when I bought it, what a risky experiment! It does have what appears to be a condom on the bottle so one can only assume it tastes like Alabama white fish.



After a sample, I'm pretty sure this is the popular "soda" flavor (it is blue for fuck's sake) that Japan likes to magically pump out. It's not bad and it's not too sweet like other "soda" (kinda like cream soda, cotton candy) products I've had. But you know what would make this even better? That's right,  
fuckin' booze!

Here's the recipe for a little cocktail I call:

The Innuendo:
1 OZ. Spice Box Spiced Whiskey
2 OZ. Condom Ramune
Ice

2 comments:

  1. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. bao cao su co gai

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! https://shopvochong24h.com/bao-cao-su

    ReplyDelete