Sunday, July 29, 2012

Looking For: (help a fucker out!)

Occasionally, I come across an item too stupid for me not to have. However, I usually can't justify spending an arm and a leg just to disgust myself for your entertainment. There are a few items I would like to get my hands on that I would gladly pay for (if the price is right: don't be a fucker!) or even trade for (I've got every kind of international grocery store here in Winnipeg). You could also just send me something to up your "dude" creds. You can contact me at thrashdisaster(@)hotmail.com (only serious inquiries, I don't care about your grandpa's gout!)
Here's a couple I had in mind:

Larry the Cable Guy Cheeseburger Dinner Boxed Skillet Meal
(wow, yeah...really!)









Salty Watermelon Pepsi Cola
***ACQUIRED*** Review next month









Pepsi Ice Cucumber
(or ANY Japan/Other country exclusive Pepsi or soda product)









The illusive Trekking Mahlzeiten Cheeseburger in a Can
(hard to come by! don't know if they're making these anymore)















Grant's Haggis Curry
 (oh fuck no!)











 
Underwood Roast Beef Spread

 (I can almost think of nothing worse, well maybe Glutenous Tid-bits...)








Thanks, 
Andy X

No comments:

Post a Comment