Saturday, July 28, 2012

Binggrae Power Cap Soda Flavored Ice Tube








Origin - Japan
Rating - Good
"Soda", I've come to learn, is a flavor of it's own in Japan. I've had a few "soda" flavored items in the past and they all taste the same. It's kinda like cotton candy, cream soda and bubble gum with a mysterious milky essence (keep your fucking jokes!) but slightly less sweet. The texture is odd, not like a popsicle but a little creamy and mushy. Why is it in a motor oil bottle? Hmmm. I like them regardless. Kind of expensive too, $7 for a bag of six. Did I mention I take donations? No pressure.
~Reviewed by Andy X

3 comments:

  1. Binggrae actually originated in Korea and not Japan. I love Soda flavor Power Caps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get mine at my local Korean grocery. Other Asian mArkets could have it too.

    ReplyDelete