Sunday, August 12, 2012

Century Tuna - Tuna Loaf













Origin - Philippines
Rating - Donkey Shit
I held off on this one frankly because I was scared. It looks somewhat alright on the can but as we all know, the guts are the glory. It smells like cat food, however, Devo (our cat) would shy away every time I brought this close to her nose.....not a good sign! Take this as a warning in the future, like when miners used birds as a sign of danger. Luckily Devo is not dead. I, on the other hand, feel as though I may perish at any time and I can't wash the smell off my hands.....it's become part of me....
Upon emptying the can, I was disappointed to see that you couldn't get it out like the picture suggests, in *loaf* form. It looks like silly putty and feels clammy and dense. Our tuna loaf dish tastes artificial, like what tuna might taste like if it were manufactured. Totally awful, not even the MSG is lending a helping hand. Thanks again Philippines!
The texture was retched. It was dry and crumbly kind of like flour & water that had been sitting out. I think that's the worst part of this product, the texture. Devo also hates me a bit more....
~Reviewed by Andy X

*UPDATE* ~ CAN BE USED THE SAME AS SILLY PUTTY! YAY FOR POPEYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment