Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lotte Milkis



 














Origin - Korea
Rating - Awesome
Hey, it's the New Feeling of Soda Beverage!! Let's first ignore that fact it looks like spank-water, shall we? Can we? What we'll discover here is an outstanding product. One that I would even distribute to children (not really, I fucking hate kids.). An outstanding product none the less. Let's just imagine (and we're playing Mad Scientist here...), that we mixed Pineapple Crush with Lime Crush and added a dab of yogurt and ELECTRIFIED IT WITH THE LIGHTNING BOLTS OF ZEUS!!! Minus the Zeus shit and you have Milkis. It's quite tasty. I had a crazy idea, (noooo not make cigars out of it, that's too crazy!) I thought this would be good if you mixed half Milkis & half beer??!! But my beer fridge was empty, so it was a no go. It might be good with Tequila as well, that's a future mix....
~Reviewed by Andy X 


"EVEN THUGS WILL WANT YOUR MILKIS!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment