Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lay's Lemon Tea Flavour Chips

 














Origin-China
Rating-Good

When my buddy presented me with these chips, I thought, "Oh these are going to be fucking gross." But I was wrong. They do taste like sweet iced tea flavour chips, but I like iced tea so it's hard not to like them. The sweetness was a little odd on a potato chip, but not offensive. I ate a bunch of them actually. I did get bored of them after a while. The novelty wears off despite their goodness, and your like, "Why the fuck am I eating chips that taste like iced tea?"
~Reviewed By SeanFuckingGammon

1 comment:

  1. I must admit, the idea is grotesque, but they really weren't that bad. They have a nice sweet lemon flavor. I would have to give them a Boston Baked Beans Rating though, they're just too fucking weird!!!
    ~ Andy X

    ReplyDelete