Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Looking for: (help a fucker out!)

Occasionally, I come across an item too stupid for me not to have. However, I usually can't justify spending an arm and a leg just to disgust myself for your entertainment. There are a few items I would like to get my hands on that I would gladly pay for (if the price is right: don't be a fucker! I find it odd that it's 1/3 of the price to ship to Canada from Japan/China than it is from the States....seriously!) or even trade for (I've got every kind of international grocery store here in Winnipeg). You could also just send me something to up your "dude" creds. You can contact me at thrashdisaster(@)hotmail.com (only serious inquiries, I don't care about your grandpa's gout!)

EXTREME RAMUNE!!!:


 Curry Ramune (We've done this before but this is the "Hata" brand, we liked the other one....it just doesn't seem fair)














Kimchi Ramune (that's right!)

















Teriyaki Ramune (even worse!)

















Chili Oil Ramune (Just...wow)

















Takoyaki Ramune (WORD!)
















I even hear tales of an onion flavor, but that's another adventure......

No comments:

Post a Comment