Saturday, September 1, 2012

Pepsi - Salty Watermelon Flavor

 













Origin - Japan
Rating - Good

Pepsi comes out with a couple weird new flavors every few months in Japan. You can only get them in Japan because Pepsi loves Japan and hates us, obviously. I managed to get one on eBay, they're expensive but sometimes someone sells them a little cheaper, you just have to watch. Anyways, despite it's weirdness, it's pretty good. The best way for me to describe it is "Faygo Red Pop" with a "Jolly Rancher" watermelon flavor but maybe a little less sweet. For those of you who've never had a Faygo Red Pop, just think strawberry pop that doesn't taste like strawberry.....just kinda red I guess. I couldn't detect any saltiness, that's probably a good thing. Salty watermelon just screams to be mixed with tequila (it just does!), so I whipped up a little cocktail that turned out a little weird (which is ok because I don't think anyone will ever get to try it).
~Reviewed by Andy X

The Tutti Fuckin' Frutti
1oz. Silver Tequila
1/2oz. Peach Schnapps
3oz. Pepsi Salty Watermelon
Splash of Vanilla Vodka
Ice







No comments:

Post a Comment