Saturday, September 1, 2012

Big Katsu

Origin - Japan
Rating - Donkey Shit
I don't know if someone has played a cruel joke on me or not but I'm 60% sure this is a dog treat, just as sure that the Japanese characters above "UP!" stand for "THROW". What's the fucking deal here, really?? It stinks like a barn, it's kinda rubbery and has some nearly indescribable fish taste. I'm not sure if the brown lines printed on are suppose to be "grill marks" or extra "flavor" (a cringe worthy flavor that one can only imagine is the taste of that little girl's hair from "The Ring").
The biggest Katsu allowed by law
What I don't forgive myself for is looking what's actually inside. Is it egg? Is it pure fat? Is it a piece of Sloth's skin from Goonies? Big Katsu is a mystery even Scooby fucking Doo would run from, stay away!
~Reviewed by Andy X

1 comment: