Sunday, August 19, 2012

Binggrae Melona Ice Waffle - Vanilla Ice with Red Bean









Origin - Korea
Rating - Good
I kept thinking to myself, please don't taste like fish! You wouldn't do that to me, would you Korea? I'm happy to report no, Korea didn't "do me like that". What you have here is a fish shaped crust (kinda like a cheap-o ice cream cone) with vanilla ice cream and a small layer of red bean paste. Red paste you say? Correct. However, I really couldn't taste it that much, it's a little sweet like jam and not too funky (maybe a little gritty like refried beans?). The ice cream is really good but the fish gets kind of soggy fast and it's pretty big.

 It's almost the size of a real bass but improved genetically with red bean paste!

There was something about all this that I just didn't care for though. It's just an odd product.
~Reviewed by Andy X


1 comment:

  1. Usually, when you see a treat with fish shape, it´s a taiyaki... It just has the shape of a fish, but it´s usually filled with bean paste. So, it´s normal...

    ReplyDelete