Saturday, February 12, 2011

Fudgee Barr - Milky Craze



Origin - Philippines

Rating - Good

WOOOOOOOO, it's crazy! This was a bit better than Macapuno Magic but still nothing special. I was hoping when we cut into it, egg yolks would pour out. They did not. Again no magic AND no craze. It's basically pound cake with a caramel icing inside but not much of it. As the packaging suggests, it's ideal for any occasion, so bust out these crazy mother fuckers at the next funeral you attend to lighten the mood. Maybe stick one in the corpse's mouth for a laugh.
Reviewed by Andy X




Rating- Good
Milky craze. If that means all the cool kids are doing it then I'm in. This is a slightly more appealing member of the Fudgee Barr family. Imagine if those clever folks at Hostess made a pound cake with a custard filling and there you go. And they ARE delightful for all occasions. I suggest it as the cake at your next truck stop wedding. Reviewed by Ms. K

3 comments:

  1. They weren't bad. Nothing special, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you kidding me? These taste wayyyyy better than the Hostess twinkie R.I.P. I miss these snacks. gotta get one for my hubby at the Filipino store around the corner...

    ReplyDelete