Sunday, February 6, 2011

Potato Spicky - Sour Cream & Onion Flavour

Origin - Thailand

Rating - Awesome
On the "Munchies De Sade" blog, packaging is just as important as the food it contains. We see a mutant potato sprouting tumors and a sticker promising you free cars IF YOU'LL JUST TRY THESE GAWD-DANG SNACKS!!! Ok, I kinda made that last part up, it's some kind of contest I guess. But whatever, Potato Spicky don't need your stinking contest entries, they're fine just the way they are. Upon opening, I discovered they have a nice onion bread stick smell and they look like cheese straws. They're REALLY crunchy and have a great garlic / onion flavour. They remind me of "Crispers", you know the potato cracker? Same shit different shape. I really liked these.
Reviewed by Andy X

Rating- Awesome
What more can I say. I don't know what's happening to that poor potato but it can take comfort in the fact it's delicious. Super crunchy, subtle sweet onion flavour and a good potato taste.
Reviewed by Ms. K






No comments:

Post a Comment