Tuesday, March 1, 2011

La-La - Takoyaki Fried Octopus Flavoured Snacks



Origin - Philippines

Rating - Awesome

Before trying these I kept saying to myself "C'mon Philippines, Don't do this to me again!". The picture of the octo-balls on the bag look promising but upon reading the ingredients and learning they are cassava/rice chips, I didn't really know what to expect. After opening I notice right away this challenge won't be that bad, they don't smell like satan's taint! They actually smell good, best described as sweet. They taste fantastic, dare I say one of the best chips ever? They taste slightly sweet but have a really mellow Japanese tempura & yakisoba kinda thing. They have a really nice savory flavour and the texture reminds me of less crunchy Munchos. Try these if you can find them, you won't be sorry!!
Reviewed by Andy X









Review by Ms. K to come...

No comments:

Post a Comment