Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Choripdong - Sweet Corn Ice Bar




Origin - Korea

Rating - Boston Baked Beans

This product is what the "BBB" rating is all about. It's very strange. It looks like your standard ice cream bar but with whole kernels of corn sticking out all over. It wouldn't be so bad but this thing is filled with corn and it get's to be a bit much as I don't find it to be any sweeter than local corn. The ice cream tastes good but it's a little sour and obviously corn flavoured which is interesting but not what's usually in my comfort zone. Don't know quite how to feel about this one. If only I could mix booze with it somehow....
Reviewed by Andy X

Rating- Boston Baked Beans
Corn is a very versatile food. This is what I kept telling myself in order to keep an open mind about this product. I was rewarded with a very tasty slightly corny frozen ice milk bar. Unfortunately, it was studded with tough unappetizing kernels of actual corn. This wasn't even regular frozen nibblets, the texture of these are just plain weird. And to make matters worse the core of the bar is solid corn. Ice cream=tasty. Corn=disgusting. Hence Boston baked beans. I almost gave it a good due to the bonus points it received for inspiring my new sassy catchphrase "sweet corn popsicles!".
Reviewed by Ms. K

No comments:

Post a Comment