Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hokkaido Genghis Khan Caramel - Grilled Lamb Flavour








Origin - Japan

Rating - Good

I gave these a "Good" rating but to be honest, I am disappointed. When I first laid eyes on these things I thought, "Oh shit, I've never heard of anything so gross! I've got to try them!!" (Yes, I wish for things to be gross!!). They're really not that bad, actually, they're pretty good. Think candy corn / Kraft caramels with just the slightest meat taste best described as....yes, grilled lamb. The texture is a little waxy maybe. Oh well, you can't loose them all! Reviewed by Andy X






Review by Ms. K to come...

2 comments:

  1. Those were not pretty good. They were fucking horrid. The wrongest flavour combination in human history.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if there is such a thing as a bad combination. I used to think that vanilla ice cream and fries would be horrible...I was wrong.

    ReplyDelete