Sunday, March 20, 2011

Doritos - Soy Sauce & Mayonaise Flavour








Origin - Japan

Rating - Good
You can smell the mayo kind of but to be honest I couldn't really taste much. These are very mild with a slight sweet and salty flavour. I noticed right away that these are different from the Doritos we are used to here. They seem to be whole grain and they are a little crunchier, even the shape is different. There not bad but I think I like ours better. As for the soy sauce and mayo flavour....needed more of a punch but not bad.
Reviewed by Andy X

2 comments:

  1. Please continue your masochistic gastronomical research sir or madam. Love this whole idea. Learning a lot. I have a Vietnamese food store nearby and I like you try a lot of weird stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very well Steven, we are back! Enjoy and thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete